Try out issuing one receipt with this interactive exercise.
Step 1: The first step is to open NeonCRM and click View More
Step 2: Select CRA Receipts
Step 3: Click the caret to expand & view transaction details.
Step 4: Read the transaction details. In this case, we decide to issue a receipt.
Step 5: Click action.
Step 6: Click Issue Receipt.
Step 7: Select how you will issue the receipt.
Step 8: Click Issue Receipts
Step 9: That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
Alternately, read this quick overview.
- Open your NeonCRM & navigate to the CRA Receipts module.
- Click the caret to expand & view transaction details. Evaluate whether or not to issue a receipt.
- To issue a receipt for this transaction, click Action and Issue Receipt.
- Select how you will issue the receipt: email, letter, or both.
- Click Issue Receipts once more.
You can also check the boxes beside multiple transactions in order to issue receipts in bulk.
Once a receipt has been issued, the receipt number has been used and will not be used again.
If you have issued any receipts to the Mail Merge queue, proceed to generate and print these letters.