All of the information that you will need regarding features and fixes released in the March 2020 product update.
- Our new Account Match & Queue feature is now available for improved duplicate prevention. When this feature is enabled, NeonCRM will compare incoming data from front-end forms with existing accounts:
- If an exact match on name and email is found, Neon will merge the incoming account into the existing account.
- If there is not an exact match, you can use the Partial Match Queue to review and merge similar accounts.
- This feature is not automatically enabled for existing NeonCRM users. Please see this guide for more information about enabling and using Account Match & Queue.
- Two new duplicate scan types are now available: Phone Match and Name + Phone Match.
- Removes the ability to disable 2-step verification for individual users on the 2-Step Verification page within NeonCRM. For security purposes, users must disable 2-step verification within the SSO portal.
- Adds new system notification emails which are sent to all active administrators when any of the following actions occur in NeonCRM:
- New user is created
- Payment gateway is activated or deactivated
- PayPal Standard button is enabled or disabled
- Neon Payment Processing bank account or payout frequency is changed
- Fixes an issue where applying a primary company contact's address to other contacts could result in the company displaying multiple times in the Accounts list.
API & Developer Tools:
- Fixes an issue where an error occurred when adding more than one CC or BCC email address to a custom object's system email settings.
Dashboards & Widgets:
- Prevents accounts from appearing multiple times in the Recently Viewed Accounts widget.
Emails & Letters:
- Fixes an issue where the <> token was populating with the date on which a transaction was created rather than the manually-editable date field.
- Fixes an issue where in-kind donations' fair market value amounts appeared as $0 in the Donations & Pledges list unless the Payment: In-Kind filter was selected.
- Fixes an issue where recurring donation records linked as pledge payments did not display the pledge payment icon in the Donations account section.
- Ensures that all card logos appear on front-end forms for NeonPay users who had previously used a third-party gateway and had opted to hide certain logos via the then-available Card Types setting. NeonPay accepts all types of credit & debit cards.
- Fixes an issue with the QuickBooks Online integration where foreign characters were treated as URL-encoded text when syncing, which could result in errors.
- Fixes an issue with the DonorDrive integration where a single organization account with multiple donations would sync over to NeonCRM as multiple company accounts.
- Fixes display issues which occurred with various list pages if accounts without names were present.
- Fixes an issue which prevented workflows using the Membership Registration Created event trigger from sending external emails to company accounts with auto-renewing memberships.