The calendar events setup screen is used to add non-ticketed events to your calendar public page. This can be used for things like free events that don't require tickets, board meetings, rehearsals, volunteer meetings, social or other gatherings.
(Note that performances will appear automatically when setup, as long as they are configured for public view. They do not need to be added via this tool.)
To add an event:
1) Navigate to Setup>Public Setup>Calendar Events>input the date and start time of the event. Be sure to enter the start time of the event. If you don't enter a time, the system will default to displaying the event as starting at 12:00am on the date of the event.
2) Input the name of the event (this is what will appear on the calendar).
3) Input a link website address (in http://www.address.com format) if you wish the visitor to be able to click on it to find more information.
4) Input the description of the event (this will appear when the visitor hovers their mouse over the event name.
5) Check the popup checkbox if you wish the link you entered to open in a new tab/window, leaving the calendar open in it's existing window. If you do not then the link will open in the same window replacing the calendar view.
6) Save. When saved, your item will then appear on your calendar public page.