Please note that Facebook requires a page to have at least 2000 Likes before the tabs can be added.
Facebook App integration allows you to add transaction buttons to your organization's Facebook page. There is a "tab" for each of our public page buy paths, e.g.: buy tickets, buy a pass, buy a subscription, make a donation, purchase a membership, etc.
Once a visitor clicks your tab button, it will take them to the specific transaction page, embedded within Facebook, so the visitor does not have to leave Facebook in order to complete the purchase. It will look something like this:
Install the selected app:
1) Log into your Facebook account. You must be an administrator of your organization's Facebook page.
2) Copy the address below for the tab you wish to add, then paste the address in the address line of your browser and press Return or Enter on your keyboard:
BUY SHOW TAB: https://www.facebook.com/dialog/pagetab?app_id=595537153813209&next=https://facebook.com - This app will require input of the show ID, accessible on your Arts People show setup screen, after you add the app.
BUY PERFORMANCE TAB: https://www.facebook.com/dialog/pagetab?app_id=570722926284393&next=https://facebook.com - This app will require input of the performance ID, accessible on your Arts People performance setup screen, after you add the app.
MAILING LIST: https://www.facebook.com/dialog/pagetab?app_id=508344955887122&next=https://facebook.com
3) You should see a confirmation modal similar to the image below. Click the dropdown arrow and select the Facebook page you want to add the tab to, then click Add Page Tab.
4) After you add the page tab, you will be redirected to your personal Facebook page. Switch over to your organization's Facebook page.
5) The tab will be displayed in the vertical navigation menu on your organization's Facebook home page.
Linking the app to your account:
- The org code input field will appear to administrators of your Facebook page. It will not appear to visitors.
- This feature works with an organization Facebook page. It is not meant to work with personal or group Facebook pages.
- The Facebook ticket tab will not work properly if you plan to use your own "ticketing home page" instead of ours. This is done by adding your own website URL to the ticket_home_page system message under setup > system messages > advanced online ticketing.