Access Order Details screen:
Tickets can be released from an order or exchanged to a different performance of the same show from the Order Details screen. To access this screen, look up the patron on the Box Office screen and click the VIEW link into the order.
To Exchange tickets:
- Click Exchange link next to one of the tickets on the performance you wish to exchange. NOTE that you can click any one of the exchange links. All tickets on the order for that performance will then be displayed for exchange.
- On the Exchange Screen you can leave all tickets selected at left, or UNcheck the seats you do NOT wish to exchange
- If you prefer the patron NOT receive an email confirming the exchange, check the box for "Don't send email when the exchange is completed"
- On the right, click the performance the patron wishes to exchange into. NOTE that you can select the SAME performance, if the patron simply wants to switch seats.
- Click Submit - If general admission, your exchange will be complete. If assigned seating, you will be taken to a seating chart for the performance.
- Select new seats on the seating chart and click Exchange Seats to complete the exchange.
- The patron will be sent an email for the exchange from which, if you have the option turned on, they can print their own tickets at home. Otherwise you can print tickets and/or receipts for them.
If you again view the Order Details screen you will now see the history of the exchanged seats.