Access Order Details screen
Releases and Refunds can be processed via the Order Details screen.
For a ticket purchase, to access this screen look up the patron on the Box Office or Database screen, scroll down to the lower left "Ticketing History" area, and click the VIEW link for the specific order.
To refund purchases other than tickets (ie. retail items, enrollments, etc) access the Order Details from the Database screen.
Processing a Release or Refund
- In the upper portion of the Order Details screen, click the blue "Release / Refund" button. This will take the user to the Release / Refund interface with a list of items on the order.
- You can choose which items to release and input individual refund amounts on specific items. There are selections at the top of the columns to release all, or refund all, for convenience.
- If you have chosen to refund any amount, the next screen will present you with payment method options for the refund. You can refund to one or more payment methods up to the total amount of the refund. The refund method amounts must add up to the refund amounts selected on the former screen in order to proceed.
- The final screen will present the items to be released and amounts to be refunded with payment methods. Confirm the details carefully as these actions cannot be reversed. Process the items to finalize.
- A modal will appear confirming the process is completed giving you the ability to print a receipt or email a copy of the confirmation to additional email addresses.
- Order details will now reflect the released items and refunds applied.
- Receipt will show the history of the order starting with purchase leading through the most recent update to the order with total amount paid including the subtraction of any refunds.
For more details on processing refunds, see Box Office - Refunds.