The system includes over 100 legacy reports. Most people find that as they explore the reports they identify the handful of reports that work best for them and they use them over and over again.
Legacy Reports are organized into the following reports types:
- Donation Reports - Reports related to Donation and Membership
- Ticketing Reports - broken down into reports on comp tickets, inventory, pricing, barcode scanning, other listings and add-ons
- Ticket Printing - used by clients with box office ticket design for rare cases where they need to print out all tickets sold on a performance
- Patron Reports - details on when patrons were added to your database, no contact options and statistics by postal code
- Sales Reports by Date - sales and marketing results based on date of purchase
- Other Reports - various reports that don't fit into other types, such as reports on gift certificates, passes, retail items, etc.
- Reconciliation Reports - Reports that focus on the dollars and cents for book keeping
- Sales Reports by Show - sales and marketing results based on show or performance purchased
- Door Lists - reports showing the patrons attending a given show or performance, with different levels of detail
- Enrollment Reports (BETA) - reports on our upcoming enrollment system, accessible by beta testers only
- CRM Notes / Tasks / Activities - reports include various CRM entries for patron records based on date, assignee, etc.