From the (legacy) Reports screen:
- Click on the report type you wish to run.
- Review the report descriptions and then click on the name of the report you wish to run.
- In the criteria window fields will appear that are required to run that specific report. Input the information needed, clicking any "Get" buttons such as getting the shows within the season you selected, etc.
- Review any Technical Notes present, as they are there to alert you to any specifics you may need to know about the specific report.
- Click one of the options present to run the report - many reports have options to View Report on screen, from which you can print it from your web browser, or Export Data to download a CSV file of raw data which you can then manipulate in your own spreadsheet, database or accounting software. Some reports only have a View Report option as they are running highly advanced calculations and will generate a PDF file on screen which you can view, print, save.