Sometimes your organization might need to add ticket sales or adjust sales on a performance that has now past.
First, the system will allow box officers access to past performances for about 5 days following the performance. To access them just go to the box office screen, click on get performances and then your drop downs for show and performances should display the past performances.
If however the show or performance you need is not displayed, you can gain access to it by temporarily altering the performance date so it appears again in your box office. Here's the steps:
1) Go to Setup > Performances.
2) Choose the season > Click Go
3) Choose the show > Click Lookup
4) On the right side performance grid, scroll to the right to see the Edit links next to each performance, and click EDIT next to the performance you need to gain access to. (We recommend doing this ONE performance at a time... do not attempt to do multiple performances at once).
5) Edit the performance date field to yesterday's date (you will likely need to remove the day of week as it will not match), then click SAVE at the far right. By setting to yesterday's date the performance will appear on the box office screen, but not for sale to the public online.
If you need to access the performance on the Door Sales screen, to input anonymous sales, then you may need to change the performance to TODAY's date. In this case, make sure to mark the check box for "not avail online" so the performance does not appear again for online purchase.
You now can process your sales or changes into the performance, and when done, you can then edit the performance back to its original date/time, and if needed, move onto the next performance.