1. Box Office>Box Office Sales
2. On the left of the page: Enter the patron's name
3. Click Lookup Existing Patron (only if the system says No customer found, click Save new patron)
4. Do you want the patron to get their ticket and receipt emailed to them? Enter their email address or check to see if the one there is current. Click Update patron record to save updates.
4. On the right of the page: Select the show
5. Select the performance
6. Enter the number of tickets into the person type box(es)
7. Click either Select Seats or Add to order (if a general admission show)
8. If an assigned seating show, select the seats on the seating map and click Continue
9. Review the order on the bottom right
10. Select the payment method
11. If the patron is using a credit card enter the address associated with the card and enter the cc number, expiration date and CVV, click Update patron record
11. Click Sell Tickets
12. Click Continue to start a new sale, or click Continue with same patron to review the last sale
For the detailed version, head here.