Arts People has designed a fast, convenient, and paper-friendly ticket that displays on a patron’s mobile device.
How it works
Once turned on, patrons will see a new “Mobile Ticket” delivery method when purchasing tickets online:
After the purchase is complete, the patron’s confirmation email will contain a “View mobile tickets” button:
When the patron taps on the “View mobile tickets” button, the tickets will open in the phone’s browser:
How to activate
- Sign into Arts People and click ‘Setup’ in the navigation menu
- Click ‘Delivery Methods’ under the Privileged section
- Click the Edit icon for our new ‘mobile’ template
- Check the boxes for ‘Available online’ and ‘Available at box office’
- Click ‘Save’
- Click ‘Select’ under ‘Method for online exchanges’ for mobile tickets to make this the default exchange method online.
Please test your changes by verifying a ticket confirmation email and contact your Client Services Representative if you need assistance.
To learn more about the options available on the delivery methods screen, please review our Delivery Methods Knowledge Base Article.
Before getting started
If your organization plans on scanning barcodes from these mobile tickets, it’ll be important to make sure that your scanner is able to read a barcode displayed on a screen and not just on a printed paper ticket. Here are the barcode scanners we support for mobile tickets:
Arts People Ticket Scanner App for iOS
Saveo Pocket Scan
If you’d like to test your current barcode scanner to see if it works with mobile displays, please refer to the Testing Your Barcode Scanner Knowledge Base Article