For each fundraising page that you manage, you will have an overview which provides guidance on ways to optimize your fundraising page.
- Log into your account here
- Click Fundraising Pages in the top navigation bar
- Click the image tile to access the overview
Use the guide below to understand your fundraising page overview.
A. Return to your list of fundraising pages
B. Publish or Unpublish your page -
- Draft pages must be published in order to make the page live for accepting donations.
- Published pages can be unpublished, removing it from public view. You may do this if you wish to make edits while the page is offline, and republish the page when complete.
C. Edit Page - Edit images, text, and goals.
D. View Page - View your public fundraising page.
E. My Fundraiser URL -
- Edit URL - customize your URL
- Click the text box containing your URL to Copy the URL to your clipboard
F. Share - Share your fundraising page over email or social media
G. Badges - Track your progress with badges. As you complete a step in your fundraising, a badge will light up. Click a badge to complete a task and earn a badge.
When you’ve reached your goal, you’ll receive a gold medal! We suggest increasing your goal to earn more for your cause.