Users may create standard campaigns which offer a variety of customization and branding options for your donation form and fundraiser pages.
For example, you can specify your preferred suggested donation amounts or you may choose to allow recurring, anonymous, and in-memoriam donations.
- Navigate to the Raise application
- Click Campaigns in your top navigation
- Click the Create Campaign button in the top-right
- Complete the available fields, as needed. You’ll find a detailed reference of editable fields available below
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
🛈 The following campaign customizations can be made for Standard campaigns which you created in your Raise account. Giving Day campaigns are largely managed by the Giving Day host. Your unique public-facing content as a Giving Day participant can be managed on the Giving Day application.
General Campaign Details
- Campaign Name - Please note that the campaign name may be displayed in some areas that are visible to Fundraisers or Donors.
- Goal - Fundraising goal; may be changed as needed
- Logo - Appears as a thumbnail image on your public fundraising page
- Title - Public fundraising page title (see image referenced below)
- Text - Rich text editor allows you to add text to your public fundraising page of up to 5,000 characters. Use the text toolbar to change text formatting, upload an image, or embed a video.
Donation Settings - Enable or disable online options available to donors.
Donation Amounts - These are suggested donation amounts. A donor may select one of these amounts or choose “other” to enter a custom amount.
Donation Amounts can be specified for one-time and monthly donations if offered.
Editing suggested donations amounts:
- change the values in the boxes provided to suggest new amounts to donors online
- rearrange values using the handle provided on the left
- delete a value by clicking the trash icon to the right
Style Your Campaign
In this section, choose fonts and colors that will better match your brand.
Input your exact brand colors by adding the Hex code to any of the available color field options. Or use the color picker to choose from a color wheel.
A limited selection of fonts are available to choose from dropdown menus. Use the style guide below to reference the available options.
The footer of your campaign fundraising page can have as many as 4 sections where custom text can be entered. You’ll find an area just under your logo for a title and text. Beneath that, an optional 3 columns of titles and text can be added. Each can be customized in the Footer section when editing a campaign.
Use the style guide below to reference what each field will update.
Your exit message will appear after a donor makes a donation. Customize this message to bring a personal touch to your thank you note.