Congratulations, your site is up and running! But, it's not quite ready yet. Now that your site is built, it's time to get started on customizing the campaign to suit your organization's needs. Below is a list of items we recommend you go through to make sure your campaign reflects your needs as much as possible.
- Upload desired homepage image/s
- Add content to all editable areas on homepage
- Use Site Builder to modify the layout, buttons, and navigation items, and widgets using the Site Builder Tool
- Add content to all inside pages
- Add sponsors and FAQ content if applicable
- Upload desired default fundraiser and team hero images
- Customize the fundraising page default titles and welcome messages
- Set up a payment processor
- Verify the goal, date and location of campaign in the Admin (if applicable)
- If applicable, add a registration fee in the Admin, under Forms > Registration Settings
- Configure custom registration questions for Role Registration
- If applicable, customize the registration waiver text
- If applicable, enable donation matching
- If applicable, add an endurance challenge
- Whitelist your email domain to avoid your emails being rejected
- Add a contact email at which to receive email notifications regarding campaign progress
- Customize admin emails by uploading header and footer images
- Customize autoresponders in the admin panel. Most importantly:
- Donation Confirmation
- Registration Confirmation
- Add fundraiser email templates
- Customize social share texts in the admin panel, under Settings > Social Shares
- Connect any of our integrations that apply to your organization. See a list here.
- Neon CRM clients should connect their Neon CRM integration prior to launching Neon Fundraise.
- Click through the homepage social feeds, make sure they’re working properly and pulling from the correct location
- Visit all pages on the site, make sure they’re working properly
- Create a registration through the front end
- Add a real donation through the front end (this can be refunded in the Admin, under Transactions > Donations)
And, as always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us here.