Learn about the various automated donation matching emails available in the system and learn how to edit or deactivate these emails in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will demonstrate how to edit and deactivate automated donation matching emails in Neon Fundraise.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
- Available Automatic Donation Matching Emails
- Editing or Deactivating Automatic Donation Matching Emails
Available Automatic Donation Matching Emails
In Neon Fundraise, the following automatic donation matching emails are available to you.
|Donation Match Completed
|Sent to a donor when a match is completed.
|Donation Match Created
|Sent to a donor when they create a match.
|Fundraiser Received Match
|Sent to the fundraiser when donations to their fundraising page will be matched.
|Match Charge Failed
|Sent to a donor when a payment match fails.
|Team Received Match
|Sent to the team captain when donations to their team will be matched.
Editing or Deactivating Automatic Donation Matching Emails
To edit or deactivate any of the automatic donation matching emails:
1. Select Email in the navigation menu, then select Automated Emails on the drop-down menu.
On the Automated Emails page, scroll down to the Match Emails section.
2. Select the lock icon next to the email you wish to alter.
3. Select Override Parent.
4. Select either Deactivate or Edit. If you choose to edit the email, you may update the email message as applicable.
Recommended Related Articles