New and Exciting!
Fundraiser Retention Reporting
New fundraiser retention columns have been added to the Counts and Totals reports:
% of Fundraisers That Are Returning YOY (only relaunched campaigns are counted)
% of Fundraisers With Multiple Fundraising Pages in Org (all pages on org are counted)
% of Total Raised by Fundraisers Returning YOY
% of Total Raised by Fundraisers With Multiple Fundraising Pages in Org
Average Amount Raised by Fundraisers Returning YOY
Average Amount Raised by Fundraisers With Multiple Fundraising Pages in Org
Average Amount Raised by First Time Fundraisers
- Improved load time for the registrants report.
- Campaign selection is now required in the Neon CRM integration configuration interface (and other validation improvements).
- Added info text at the bottom of the endurance pledge form to inform the donor what they will be charged and when.
- HTML in media titles and descriptions in the Media Library are no longer displayed in the Admin.
Fixed an issue with admin notification settings.
- Fixed an issue with the challenge end date field not saving.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from resyncing failed Salesforce sync records when the error message contained HTML.
- Endurance pledges can now be configured on an org or group level in the Admin.
New fundraiser retention columns will be added to Registrants and Fundraisers reports.