New and Exciting!
Endurance Pledges (BETA)
Endurance Pledges is now in beta! Click here to learn more about this new feature.
Site Change Previews
Administrators can now preview dev changes to their template before they are applied to their live sites.
- Total is now displayed next to the submit button on ticking pages.
- Site Builder icons/buttons are now clickable on mobile.
- The User and Team liquid objects are now recognized in the fundraising page donate button term.
- Credit transactions are now referred to as “credit charges” in reports.
Added endurance pledge ID to donation and transaction reports.
Pledges are now synced to Salesforce with “Pledged” stage.
Credit charges (including match fulfillment charges) are now synced to Salesforce as an opportunity. Click here to learn more about how credit charges are synced.
- When Neon CRM Account Sync is enabled in Integration Settings, updates to Fundraise custom fields on a Member or Role Registration should sync to Neon CRM when a mapping between the fundraise field and a Neon CRM Account field exists.
- Custom SMTPs are now automatically assigned to newly created campaigns in existing orgs.
- Fixed an issue with the fundraiser dashboard failing to load in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue with the registrant count in the registrants grid on detailed reg campaigns.