New and Exciting!
Sync User Updates to Neon CRM
Updates to user information made in Neon Fundraise can now be synced to Neon CRM. If enabled, changes to name, email, address, and phone will be synced to Neon CRM when updated by a user or administrator. To enable this feature, toggle the “Sync user updates” checkbox in the Neon CRM sync settings in the Admin, under System > Integrations.
Whitelist URL Management
Administrators can now manage the URL whitelist for embedding the donation page on third party sites. This whitelist can be managed on the campaign details page under the embed section. Click here to learn more.
- Match end time now defaults to 11:59pm, to include the selected date in the match period.
- Improved accessibility for the fundraiser dashboard banner image uploader.
- Updated the operating system to install critical security updates.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from navigating pages in the registrants grid in certain circumstances.
- Fixed some issues with default options for drop-down fields in form builders.
Fixed an issue that prevented users from logging in if they had an existing Neon Fundraise account unconnected to a Facebook account and then tried to log in with Facebook using that same email address.
- Fixed an issue that allowed administrators without the requisite permission to override parent settings on PDF receipts.
- Improved validation for hidden fields in role registration.
- Recurring transactions via Apple and Google Pay will be supported through our Neon Pay integration.