Learn how to access sent emails and reports from previous years in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will cover how to access previous year data in Neon Fundraise.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
There are a couple of ways to pull data from previous years’ campaigns. The way in which you pull this data will depend on what information you are looking for.
Reports for Previous Campaigns
At the end of a campaign, you have two options:
- You can relaunch it to reuse it for the next year
- You can replicate the campaign to make a new version of it if needed, and end the previous year’s campaign (available for Premier license or above)
Whether you relaunch or end a campaign, you will still be able to view the past campaign’s specific reports. Campaign-specific reports are especially useful when running registration reports, because it will only display custom registration fields from this particular campaign.
Let’s locate a previous year’s campaign’s specific reports.
- Navigate to the Campaign you would like to pull the data from. If the campaign was replicated and ended, use the filter tool to ensure ended campaigns are visible to you.
- If the campaign was relaunched, in the left sidebar, select Past Campaigns. Select the year. (If the campaign was replicated and ended, you can skip this step).
- Notice that the past campaigns will have an Emails and Reports tab.
- From the Emails tab, you are able to access any sent emails from this campaign.
- From the Reports tab, select a report and run campaign-specific reports as usual.
Pulling an Entire Organization Report
Another option to capture previous year data is to run an “ENTIRE ORG” or “ALL CAMPAIGNS” report. Even if you relaunch or end a campaign, they are still available in these reports.
Note: You will see columns for every custom field for all campaigns in these report types.
- Navigate to any campaign. Select Reports tab.
- Select the report you would like to run. Be sure to select a “ALL CAMPAIGNS” or “ENTIRE ORG” report.
- In the Limit To Campaigns dropdown, select the campaign that is accompanied with the year you want to run the report for. Then select Run Report.