New and Exciting!
Fundraiser Email Flow
The fundraiser dashboard email flow has been completely redesigned for clarity, usability, and for better design. Some highlights:
We added a list of Sent Emails where fundraisers can view all emails they sent.
The Compose flow is now a multi-step process, where the fundraiser is taken through the various steps of composing an email. In particular, the process to choose email recipients has been clarified, with the ability to choose from preset lists, the contact book, or adding new contacts as recipients.
Fundraisers can now set a name and description for emails they send, for easier locating after sending.
Click here to learn more about this update.
Donate Button Options
Administrators can now configure the donation button on fundraising pages within their campaign sites to give donors donation options, such as donate, match, and purchase tickets. Enable this feature under Fundraising > Fundraising Settings.
- The fundraiser dashboard navigation menu has been redesigned for clarity and ease-of-use.
- Updates to donation records now sync to Neon CRM. Supported changes include: amount (for offline donations only), donor (for member merges), recipient, and company donation.
Administrators can now configure Role Registration to request address, under Forms > Registration Settings.
Administrators can now make phone required in role registration, under Forms > Registration Settings.
Added a new term to the Admin, “Page Text - Donation Page - Text Above Button”, under Forms > Customize, which displays content on the donation page above the submit button.
- Fixed an issue in which the plus symbol was added to the email share text.
- Fixed an issue in which some form field values were displaying incorrectly until a page refresh occurred.
- Fixed an issue with the Neon Pay payout webhooks.