- Administrators can reactivate ended campaigns. This can be done in the Admin, on the campaign details page of an ended campaign, by clicking “Reactivate” and entering a URL on which to host the campaign. Note that previous instances of a relaunched campaign cannot be reactivated through the Admin at this time.
- Administrators can configure their sites to support rich text on fundraising pages. Enable this feature under Fundraising > Fundraising Options.
- Administrators can now set donor display name in the bulk-register upload on Role Registration campaigns.
- Removed support for WePay and code related to other unsupported processors.
Added “Delete” permission level to Form Builder permissions.
The ability to delete custom forms is now controlled by the “Delete” permission for Form Builder.
Fixed an issue with displaying matcher name in some front end locations.
Fixed an issue with the display of matcher information in the homepage match widget in certain scenarios.
Active matches are now omitted from the Summary Letter (unless they are pre-paid, in which case it counts the charge amount).
Tax deductible information is now included in the Summary Letter for matches.
Donation pledges and matching donations have been removed from the Summary Letter.
- Donors will be able to download a Summary Letter that lists all transactions per year from their donor portal.