Learn how to add offline registrations in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will demonstrate how to add offline registrations in Neon Fundraise.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
There are two ways to enter registrations. Registrants can self-register on the front-end or administrators can enter the registration information through the Admin Panel.
Registrants that want to have an Offline experience will rely on Administrators to complete the registration process.
1. To complete this process, select People tab. Then select Registrants.
2. Select Register.
3. Complete the fields Contact Info fields.
4. Under Fundraising Tools Enter the amount Charged for Registration fee. Check the box Registered by admin. This will automatically check the Make a donation / Process Registration Fee section and apply the payment. Then select the payment type and the date received. When finished, select Register.
Registration will not save unless there is a goal value greater than 0. Many times the goal will self-populate, but be sure to check or enter the value before continuing.
Note: Address may be required depending on payment method.
Front-End Registration with Offline Payment
If registrants are using credit cards or other electronic payments, they can complete the process themselves. If they choose to use cash, check, or offline credit cards, the registrant will need to use a discount code to waive the fee and the administrator will need to complete the registration process.
Note: It is important that Registrants use discount code when registering to bypass the payment option.
If the registrant has already registered, the registration fee will need to be entered as an Offline Donation.
1. To complete this process, start by selecting the Transactions tab. Then select Donations.
2. Select Make a Donation.
3. Complete the fields for a new donor or select from an existing user. For this example, we will create a new donor.
4. Under Donating to, determine where to direct funds.
|A.||General||Select General if you would like the funds to be directed to the campaign.|
|B.||Member||Select Member to direct the funds to the fundraiser's goal.|
|C.||Team||Select Team to direct the funds to the team's goal.|
5. Select the Payment Method and indicate how much was submitted.
6. There are anonymity, receipt, and address options to select from. Be sure to include a note in the Donation Comments that states "Registration Fee". This helps keep a record that this donation is in place of a registration fee. When finished select Donate.