Release Notes: January 11, 2023
- Administrators can now apply a primary user’s recommitment card on file to all managed users in their account. This setting can be configured under Fundraising > Fundraising Settings > Recommitment.
- Improved performance of editing form fields and form field options.
- A loading animation has been added to the recipient field in the “move donation” flow.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from bulk-uploading custom form fields and options.
- Removed some elements in the Admin for administrators with insufficient permission.
- Fixed an issue that caused the name field in the self-donate popup to be inaccessible on multi-currency campaigns.
- Fixed an issue that caused emails to fail when the same email address was used for the “to” and “cc” fields.
- The user profile image in the Champion Admin now renders correctly.
- Donors will be able to reactivate failed recurring plans under Profile > Payments > Recurring Plans.
- In custom email triggers, the “User Creates Account” trigger will be updated to only send to users who have not completed registration.