Note: This guide refers to legacy events only.
Learn how to add conditional ticket prices to a legacy event in this step-by-step guide. Conditional Ticket Prices allow you to create Ticket Prices that are restricted to certain constituents as defined by a condition that you will be able to set. This help guide will cover how to add conditional ticket prices to a legacy event.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Add Conditional Ticket Prices to an Event
Neon CRM lets you create different admission fees for your events. These are called Ticket Prices, and can be configured on each event's Event Detail Page. Conditional Ticket Prices allow you to create Ticket Prices that are restricted to certain constituents as defined by a condition that you will be able to set. In order for conditional ticket pricing to work effectively, members must be logged into the constituent login portal, conditional ticket pricing must be added to an event, and those conditions need to be defined.
1. Navigate to Events and select Events.
2. Select the event you would like to modify.
3. In the Ticket Prices section, select New Conditional Ticket Group.
4. Enter Price Group Information. The only required field in this section is Name, but you can also add a description, start date, and end date. When finished, select Submit.
5. In the Ticket Prices section, you will see the new group that was created. Select New Price.
6. Enter Price Information. The required fields in this section are Name and Fee. You can also include a description, tax-deductible percentage, and select whether or not this price will be available to online registration. When finished, select Submit.
7. Finally, the conditions for the group need to be set so the system will know when to assign this price to an individual when they register for the event. To establish the conditions, navigate to the Ticket Prices section and select New Condition.
8. The condition is set using the reporting screen. Select Edit Criteria.
9. In the dropdown menu of the search bar, open membership and select Membership.
10. In the operator dropdown, select Equal.
11. Select the criteria text field from the dropdown box and select the membership level you would like to include. When finished select Load Criteria.
12. Select Edit Columns.
13. Select the Member Name Column and drag it to the Select Columns area. When finished, select Select Columns.
14. Select Run Report.
15. Select Return to Event Detail Page.
16. In the Ticket Prices section, you will see the new conditional ticket pricing added. You can add more conditional pricing using the process above.