Learn how to compare the success of campaign emails in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will cover how to compare the success of email campaigns.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Comparing the Success of Email Campaigns
Reviewing email statistics gives you an in-depth look at email campaign performance. Tracking performance statistics will help you understand what your constituents are more likely to engage with.
1. At the Mission Control Dashboard, navigate to Emails and select Statistics.
2. All email campaigns are displayed on the campaign statistics page. Statistics for all campaigns appear in a summary at the top of the page. Select the checkbox for each campaign you would like to compare. You may select up to four campaigns at a time. When finished, select Compare Statistics.
3. The comparison will show the number of clicks and opens that occurred within the first 24 hours of each campaign. Select the X to close the window and return to the campaign statistics page.
4. You may also want to review the details of each individual campaign to compare how they are different and what may have caused one campaign to be more successful than the other. To view an individual campaign, deselect the campaigns and select the name of the individual campaign.
5. Review the available statistics to see how well constituents engaged with your message.