Learn how to create a newsletter subscription form in this step-by-step guide. This is automatically generated by Neon CRM. This help guide will cover how to create a newsletter subscription form.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Creating a Newsletter Subscription Form
Note: You must create an audience before you can send an email campaign.
1. At the Mission Control Dashboard, navigate to Emails and select Email Audiences.
2. Select New Audience.
3. Enter a name for the audience. You can also enter a description and decide whether or not to publish the audience. Publishing the audience will create a URL link within the CRM. When finished, select Create Audience.
4. The subscription form is now added as an audience source. Select Form URL and Copy URL to gain access to the URL.
5. Now, when someone subscribes to the newsletter by adding a name and email they will automatically be added to this audience. Links to all email subscription forms can be accessed by selecting Forms & Pages on the navigation bar and selecting Links & Pages.
6. Select Email Newsletter Subscription Form.
7. These links can be added to a website or a social media page.
Note: A constituent can also access the standard newsletter form in the constituent portal if the manage email subscriptions page is enabled.