Learn how to create an Income Analysis Executive Report in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will cover how to create an Income Analysis Executive Report.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Creating an Income Analysis Executive Report
For this example, we would like to view an Income Analysis report for January 1st of this year through June 30th, and group events by campaigns and memberships to show terms and levels.
1. Navigate to Reports and Select Executive Reports.
2. Select Income Analysis under the Reports list.
3. Select Select Income Analysis Report under the Details section.
4. Select Edit under the Scope section.
5. Scope allows you to set the Title and select the timeframe for the report.
Select Limit transactions to a specific date range.
Select January 1st of this year for the start date.
Select June 30th of this year for the end date.
Select Save Changes.
6. Select Edit under Output section.
7. For output you can choose how donations, pledges, events, memberships, and store outputs are grouped and displayed in the report. For this example, select Events grouped by Campaign under Event Display. Also, select Show terms grouped by level under Membership Display. When finished, select Save Changes.
8. Select Run Report.
9. Select Return to Executive Report List.
10. The Income Analysis Reports take 5-15 minutes to run. If you find that your report takes longer than 15 minutes, try refreshing the page. You will receive a notification once it's complete.
11. Once the report is ready, it will display a View Report and Delete button on the left side of the title. Select View Report.
12. You can now Export or Share this Report.
Recommended Related Articles