Learn how to create an Effectiveness Over Time Executive Report in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will cover how to create an Effectiveness Over Time Executive Report.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Creating an Effectiveness Over Time Executive Report
For this example, we would like to view an Effectiveness Over Time Report for all transactions for January 1st of this year through June 30th.
1. Navigate to Reports and Select Executive Reports.
2. Select Effectiveness Over Time under the Reports list.
3. Select Select Effectiveness Over Time Report under the Details section.
4. Select Edit under the Scope section.
5. Scope allows you to set the Title and select the data to display the timeframe for the report whether to include In-Kind Donations.
Select January 1st of this year for the start date.
Select June 30th of this year for the end date.
Select Save Changes.
6. Select Edit under Output section.
7. Output allows you to summarize data by Donations, Event Registration, Memberships, and store product purchases. You can also determine what each column in the report represents in terms of time frame. For this example, we will check off all boxes and select Month for the timeframe. When finished, select Save Changes.
8. Select Run Report.
9. Select Return to Executive Report List.
10. Effective Over Time Reports take 5-15 minutes to run. If you find that your report takes longer than 15 minutes, try refreshing the page. You will receive a notification once it's complete.
11. Once the report is ready, it will display a View Report and Delete button on the left side of the title. Select View Report.
12. You can now Export or Share this Report.
Note: Each transaction type that was selected, there is a table of summary information and each column represents a month.
Recommended Related Articles