Learn how to access one-click reports and modify columns in this step-by-step guide. One-Click Reports allow you to quickly access and run reports that require commonly needed information about accounts and transactions. This help guide will cover how to access one-click reports and modify columns.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Accessing One-Click Reports & Modifying Columns
One-Click Reports allow you to quickly access and run reports that require commonly needed information about accounts and transactions. One-Click reports do not allow you modify search criteria, but you can add, remove, and reorder columns to view only information you need and in the order you prefer.
Accessing this type of report is simple. You find and select the report you want to run from the list. Once you run the report, you can then make modifications to the standard columns.
For this example, we will be accessing the Top 25 Donor One-Click Report.
1. Navigate to Reports and Select One-Click Reports.
2. Select the Top Analysis tab on the left. Then select Top 25 Donor.
3. Here you can add, remove, or reorder the columns on this report. Select Configure Report.
Note: You can modify the columns, but you cannot save the configuration.
4. Select Edit Columns.
5. Locate the available columns you would like to add. Select and drag the field into the area you would like to present in the report. Select Select Columns when finished.
6. Select Run Report.
7. You can now share or export this report.