Learn how to style individual fundraiser web pages and donation forms in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will cover how to Style the individual fundraiser web page and donation form.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
In peer-to-peer campaigns individual fundraisers have access to two pages. The first is an individual web page which includes their name and information about the peer-to-peer campaign. The other is the individual donation form. Although it is fairly limited within Neon CRM, these can be styled for the individual fundraisers.
Style Individual Fundraiser Web Page and Donation Form
1. Navigate to Fundraising and select Peer-to-Peer Fundraising.
2. This will take you to the Peer-to-Peer page where you can view all the peer-to-peer Campaigns for your organization. Select the name of the campaign you are working with.
3. This will take you to the campaign detail page. Select Edit Header Image. This will add a header image to both the individual web page as well as the donation form.
4. Choose the image you would like to upload. Select Upload.
5. The image will appear below. Select Back to Campaign.
6. You will see that the image now appears in the peer-to-peer detail page.
7. To add the message of support for the web page, select Edit Fundraising Page Content.
8. Enter the message you would like in the text box. When finished, select Submit.
9. You will see that your message now appears in the peer-to-peer detail page.