Learn how to add individual fundraisers to a peer-to-peer campaign in this step-by-step guide. Peer-to-peer fundraising is a powerful tool that enables individual constituents to help your organization seek and collect funds for a specific fundraising campaign. In a peer-to-peer campaign, constituents have their own fundraising web page and donation form they can distribute to potential donors in their own personal networks. This help guide will cover how to add individual fundraisers.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Adding Individual Fundraisers
1. Navigate to Fundraising and select Peer-to-Peer Fundraising.
2. This will take you to the Peer-to-Peer page where you can view all the peer-to-peer Campaigns for your organization. Select the name of the campaign you would like to add fundraisers to.
3. This will take you to the campaign detail page. Select Add Fundraiser.
4. For an individual fundraiser to be added to a campaign, that fundraiser must already have an individual account in Neon CRM. Select Search after you enter the fundraisers first and last names in one of these formats:
a. First Last
b. Last, First
Note: For those who do not yet have an individual account in Neon CRM, refer to the next section in this article.
5. Select the Individual account you would like to add as a fundraiser for this campaign.
Creating a New Individual Account
If you want to add a fundraiser to your peer-to-peer campaign that does not yet have an account in Neon CRM, you will need to first create an Individual Account for the fundraiser.
1. Navigate to Quick Add and select New Individual.
2. Add the information on the New Individual Account pop-out. When finished, select Create Account.
3. Navigate back to the Peer-to-Peer detail page and select Add Fundraiser.
4. Search and select the Individual Account you just created.